Forthcoming Training Sessions, Coaching Courses and Other Events
See the information in the sub-pages concerning:
• Enhanced Training for Runners sessions on Mondays and Wednesdays, effectively year-round, with top-class coaches offering circuit and aerobic training on Monday evenings (in central Bradford) and interval and speed training on Wednesday evenings (in Keighley).
• Saturday or weekend training sessions, aimed at developing either off-road running skills, or pace-judgement and long, steady runs for runners aiming at a half-marathon or marathon.
• day conferences, often at weekends, and often under the auspices of the Yorkshire regional endurance programme, to develop the expertise of coaches and the knowledge base of runners.
• workshops on weekday evenings or weekend mornings, including video-analysis or fitness testing evenings, or practical workshops on specific skills for runners.
• forthcoming coaching courses for those who want to lead running groups at whatever level.
• social events organised by the participants in the various programmes.
• community links, helping clubs and the sport of athletics to build closer links with its community or other charitable or volunteer groups in the neighbourhood, and develop volunteer links.